페이지 정보작성자 samujang 작성일20-03-07 06:30 조회475회 댓글0건
산호세 교구에서 코로나 바이러스의 확산으로 미사전례에 관한 지침을 발표하였습니다.
Liturgical Adaptation due to Corona Virus:
1. Priests, deacons, and extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion are to wash their hands before Mass begins and use an alcohol-based anti-bacterial solution before and after distributing Holy Communion.
성체분배자 손 세정.
2. All holy water and baptismal fonts are to be emptied of holy water. If the liturgy requires the use of holy water, it should be disposed of appropriately afterwards. Priests are to wash their hands before and after using the sacred oils.
성수대를 당분간 폐쇄합니다
3. The faithful are not to hold hands during the recitation of the Our Father. 주님의 기도 때 손 잡는 것 중지
4. The faithful are not to make physical contact when exchanging the Sign of Peace; rather, they are to use other ways, such as bowing to one another. 평화의 인사 때 악수 혹은 접촉 금지
5. Holy Communion is to be distributed to the faithful under the species of consecrated bread only. The cup is not to be used during this time. 성혈 분배 중단
6. The consecrated bread is to be distributed in the hand and not on the tongue of the faithful. 성체는 손으로만 받을 수 있음. 혀로 받을 수 없음.
* Please stay home when you are ill. Those who are ill are not obligated to attend Mass. For the ill, the homebound, or the aged who cannot attend Mass, Mass is broadcast each Sunday morning at 5:00 a.m. on Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN), and at 8:30 a.m. on KOFY-TV Channel 20.
* During this cold and flu season, we remind you to use good common sense to stay healthy. Get a flu shot. Avoid contact with people who are sick. Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds. Use at least a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Cough into your elbow or a tissue. Avoid touching your face.
* Our school and parish communities should take precautions to keep their sites disinfected and clean. Commonly shared surfaces should be wiped down frequently with disinfectants and chlorine containing cleansers to protect the health and well-being of our communities.
성당을 안전하고 깨끗하게 유지하기 위해 예방 조치를 취해야 합니다. 공동체의 건강과 안녕을 보호하기 위해 일반적으로 자주 사용되는 장소는 소독제와 염소 함유 클렌저로 자주 닦아야 합니다.